Drew is our little Yanni. He loves to surround himself with all of his musical toys, and get them all playing at once. When one automatically shuts off, he turns it back on again. All he is missing in this photo is his Elmo with the talking pizza.
"The pie is made with dough, and then we throw it into the air... Soon we'll add some sauce and then some cheeses...and then we bake! Just like a cake!"
I hear that blasted Elmo song in my sleep. I keep pizza pie Elmo on the top shelf of Drew's bookcase where he can't reach it, and save it for dire emergencies. Such as when he falls and bonks his head and needs some cheering up, or when Mommy has to use the potty. It's guaranteed to keep him blissfully occupied for a minimum of 5 minutes. Sometimes more.
If there is one thing Drew is more passionate about than composing musical scores, it would have to be everything electric. He has just discovered the ability to turn on and off lights and ceiling fans, and is unleashing his new power at every opportunity. He has even graciously offered to help us set the burglar alarm. So if he decides not to pursue a career in music, we're pretty sure he'll be an electrician.




Elmo with a talking pizza? I think I am glad I don't know what that is. :)
ReplyDeleteI am not surprised your cutie has musical talent - look at his papa.
They can make sweet music together!
It's just as scary as it sounds, and Drew couldn't be more infatuated with it. Elmo and the pizza sing a duet.
ReplyDelete