Friday, January 23, 2009

Better Late Than Never, Right?


OK, so I officially started a blog in September, but haven't updated it since then. I figured since Drew is 9 months old, and changing dramatically every week, I should get better at updating this thing.

Drew stole our hearts about a month ago when he started trying to say words. His first word was officially Neh, which meant hungry, tired, happy, cranky, and pretty much anything he wanted to express. Mama shortly followed, and as of yesterday, he is also saying Dada. It is the funniest thing ever to watch him say his "D" sound, because he crinkles his nose and lips, and concentrates so very hard to do it.

He is cruising around on furniture, and we fear he may soon be taking his first steps. Help! We're hoping we can somehow delay this developmental milestone for a couple more months, at least!

We feel so lucky to have such a fun little baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment